*Due to COVID-19, all masks, gloves, face shields, gowns and shoe covers will be considered final sale (no returns, exchanges or refunds).*
We are committed to offering the best value for our customers, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your order, you can return it to us for a refund or exchange when Wabii is notified within 10 business days of delivery.
Wrong or damaged item received?
If you have received an incorrect or damaged product, please contact email@example.com and we will issue an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Wabii must be notified of any wrong items or damages within 10 business days of delivery.
How do I cancel an order?
Any cancellation must be approved by Wabii PPE (in its discretion), and be accompanied by proof of purchase.
How do I return an order?
If you would like to return your purchase for any reason other than incorrect or damaged product received, you will be responsible for paying your own return shipping costs. A restocking fee of up to 15% may apply. Refunds in this case will not include initial shipping costs.
- An RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number is required for returns.
- To obtain an RMA number please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please clearly write your RMA number on all boxes and shipping labels of returned items.
- Product must be returned within 30 days of RMA issue, be in original package and in new and resalable condition.
- Any approved refund will be made using your original payment method.
- Wabi PPE reserves the right to refuse any returns lacking an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number, or received in unsellable condition.
- Unauthorized returns or returns lacking an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number will not be refunded.
Please contact email@example.com for more information on returning an item.